The purpose of Reporting is to describe the student’s learning progress based on provincial learning expectations for each grade level. It is intended to inform about learning successes and to guide improvement efforts where and when needed. With this in mind, parents & guardians might find the following information helpful as it pertains to their child’s progress for semester one (1) at Mount Douglas Secondary School:
- Term 1 Optional Interim Marks to students, Thursday, October 17, 2019…these may only be given to students where teacher may have some concerns about a student progress at this point in time.
- Term 1 Report Cards to Students, Thursday, November 14, 2019.
- Parent-Teacher Interviews, Thursday, November 21, 2019
- Semester 1 ends, Friday, January 24, 2020
- Semester 2 begins, Monday, January 27, 2020
- Semester 1 Report Cards, Thursday, February 6, 2020