Grad 2017 Registration Form
Latest Info (as of April 12, 2017):
- Grad 2017 Wear:
- Grad 2017 Photos:
- January 5 is the Final Grad Photo Day. All grads need a photo taken even if they do not want to buy the grad photo package. We use THIS photo for the yearbook. There is no fee to have a yearbook photo taken. There is a $10.00 sitting fee for the grad photo package.
- The online sign up for grad photos will open on Monday, December 12. If you did NOT have a photo taken yet, be sure to Sign up for mountain west photography grad photos. You can also sign up for Grad re-takes if needed. Sign up at: http://www.mountainwest.ca
- Fill The Foyer:
- The Grads are sponsoring the annual Fill The Foyer Food/Toy and Change campaign to support our adopted local elementary school in need.
- The campaign runs from Nov 28 – Dec 9th.
- Please support by sending food items, new toys and money donations. Let’s Fill The Foyer Together!!!
- Grade 2017 Winter Semi-Formal Dinner & Dance:
- Date: Thursday, Dec 8
- Place: Harbour Towers Hotel (345 Quebec St)
- Arrival between 6:00 and 6:15 pm with dinner at 7:00 pm and dancing until 10:30. There are no Mount Doug School sanctioned events after 10:30 pm.
- Final opportunity for tickets is Dec 1 & 2 in the Mount Doug Foyer. Cost $40 Grads and $15 for guests for the dance. (a guest form must be submitted before ticket is purchased)
- Complete info (including ticket prices and sales)
- GRAD Lock-In:
- Looking ahead to Thursday, February 23.
- The GRAD LOCK-IN is a full -filled night with games, activities, food, contests, prizes, and it ends with an incredible professional hypnotist show. The Grads and their friends can be hypnotized or watch the hilarious antics of the grads while they are under the hypnotic trance of the famous Mesmer!
Grad 2017 Dates at a Glance:
- Sept 6-16: $65.00 Grad Fee Payment (Cash, Cheque or New Online Payment https://sd61.schoolcashonline.com) plus Grad Registration/Grad Gown Form submitted to office
- Sept 26-30: Grad Spirit Week #1
- Nov 14-18: Grad Photos from Mountain West Studios
- Nov 28 – Dec 9: Fill the Foyer Food, Cash and Toy Drive
- Dec 8: Grad Winter Semi-Formal Dinner/Dance at Harbour Towers Hotel
- Jan 5th: Grad Photo Re-Takes
- Feb 15: Important Grad Assembly in the gym. All GRADS must attend
- Feb 23: Grad Lock-In at MD (8-midnight tentative) (Professional Hypnotist, Games, Fun Activities, Food)
- April 5: Valedictorian Speeches in the gym
- May 8-12: Grad Spirit Week #2
- May 25: Grad Recognition Ceremony Rehearsal at UVIC 10 am – noon
- May 25: Grad Recognition Group Photo 5:15, Ceremony& Reception 6 pm – 9:30 pm @ UVIC
- May 28: Grad Group Photo at the BC Legislature and Dinner/Dance at The Inn at Laurel Point