Congratulations GRADS of 2020
Virtual Grad Ceremony 2020 link.. live today, June 23rd, 2020 at 6:00pm !
The Virtual Grad Ceremony link below will be live at 6:00 pm on Tuesday, June 23rd. Just gather the family and friends, click the link and enjoy! (Grads… be sure to have your grad cap in your hand for the end of the ceremony for our traditional Grad Cap Toss. 🎓😊) The link will remain active after the initial viewing so if you can’t watch it on June 23rd, tune in anytime!
Congratulations to all of our grads of 2020!🎈🎓 We wish you all the best!
VIRTUAL GRAD CEREMONY LINK: https://youtu.be/AymZYGPryzg
Important Points to note regarding Grad 2020.
Our graduation plans have changed but we are all still very excited to celebrate GRAD 2020 this June with all of you.
Update: The June 23rd Grad Ceremony at UVIC has been cancelled. The June 24th Dinner/Dance has been cancelled.
Celebratory Stage Walk: We will have a “Celebratory Stage Walk” at Mount Douglas Gymnasium and a “Virtual Grad Ceremony” online.
How to prepare for the upcoming events:
1.Book online starting Friday, June 12th to schedule a time to “Walk the Stage” – Book at www.mtdoug.schoolappointments.com
How to book your Grad “Walk the Stage” appointment
- Go to www.mtdoug.schoolappointments.com
- You will see two Grad Dates – June 22nd or June 23rd.
- Click on the date you prefer
- On the screen that pops up click on book appointment – middle left
- Enter your first name, last name and then scroll down and enter your child’s first name last name
- Click on Grad A and right click to highlight from Grad A through to Grad G and then click view calendars
- From here you will pick the time that works best for you and click on the square. Your child’s name should now be booked.
2. Return all books,uniforms, equipment, etc and clear all liabilities on Thursday, June 18 or Friday, June 19th. Between 9:30 – 11:00 and 12:30-2:00 (In library and payment with accountant)
3. Grad Package: Once all liabilities are clear, you will be directed to pick up your grad package in the library. Your grad package includes your grad gown, possible awards certificates and a few little surprises for you.
4. Prepare your gown: Cool iron (not hot) or steam to remove wrinkles. Zipper and point on the grad stole are to the front. What to wear underneath? Suggestion: dark dress pants/shirt, skirt/dress,nice footwear for photos.
5. The Stage Walk will take place on June 22nd and June 23rd. Please arrive 10-15 mins prior to your scheduled time. Please park in the parking lot behind the gym (by the fields) off Laval Street and enter using the gym side door. The door will be open and there will be someone at the parking lot and at the doors to direct you. You will exit the gym through the other side door towards the service parking lot. There will be someone there to direct you.
6. Virtual Grad Ceremony: June 23rd, at 6:00 pm You will be invited by email to attend the Grad 2020 Virtual Grad Ceremony “live”. Afterwards, the ceremony link will be posted to watch at your convenience. (We are currently finalizing the links)
7.Grad Gown Return Program: Once you are done with your gown, consider donating it back to Mount Douglas for a family in need for 2021. Just bring it back to Mount Douglas and we will prepare it to be reused. If you return it during the summer, (first two weeks of July or last week of Aug, or first week of Sept) just call 250-477-6977 to make sure the office is open. If it is next fall, just drop it off when the school is open.
Thanks in advance for your kindness and generosity. 😊
8.Yearbooks: Details on yearbook distribution coming soon!
Congratulations GRADS of 2020! We wish each and everyone of you all the very best today and everyday! Be Happy!