Starting on Tuesday, September 3rd students can access the application to select their locker online!
Go to the locker web site https://mds.lockerassignment.com/
- Login using your student number. Use your initials and student number as the password. For example, if your name is “John Smith” and your student number is 12345, and your password would be “JS12345”. The password is case sensitive!
- Please review maps above and select your desired location.
- When a selection has been made the available lockers will be listed. A locker entry that is Green is an empty locker, and a locker entry that is Orange has someone in the locker already.
- Once you have selected a locker you will be shown the locker combination. You can login at any time to see your assigned locker and combination. You cannot change your locker through the online application.
GRADE 9’S ARE REQUIRED TO SHARE A LOCKER
- If you are required to share a locker and you know who you wish to have as a locker partner, then you and your partner will have to login and select the same available locker at the same time. It is important to plan and to be in communication with each other when doing this process as other students are also selecting lockers at the same time.
To Open Your Lock
Turn knob twice to Right (clockwise) stopping at xx
Turn knob to LEFT (counter clockwise) one whole turn past above number stopping at xx
Turn knob to RIGHT (clockwise) stopping at xx
1001-1214 is east wing (main floor outside the French rooms/Automotive)
1215 to 1280 is south wing (main floor past the Library)
1281 to 1378 is through the breezeway, outside classrooms 121, 122, 123
2001 to 2184 is upstairs in the east wing (outside Business Ed/Home Ec rooms)
2185 to 2386 is upstairs in the south wing (outside science rooms)
*Please note: neither the school nor the School Board is responsible for items lost or stolen from lockers, therefore, students are advised to leave all valuables at home. Lockers are school property and are not considered private space. Administrators may open and inspect lockers at any time for reasons of health, safety or security.