For current and former Mount Doug students:

BC Student Transcripts Guide Information

See the steps in the above document. The Ministry can forward your transcript directly to a post-secondary institution or organization of your choice. You can indicate your choice in the ‘send transcript to’ portion of the online form.

Current students can also go to the office and request a copy.

From Mount Doug:

Please note:  The school office may be closed during Winter break, Spring Break, Professional Development days and during the summer – during these times please order your transcripts from the Ministry of Education (see above).

You may send a request to Mount Douglas during regular school days to  We are only able to accept payment by cheque or cash. If you wish to order them from the school please provide the following information:

  • Name at Graduation
  • Year of Graduation
  • Your current address
  • Phone number

Please let us know if you will be picking up the transcripts from the school or if you wish them mailed to your home address  (in this case please provide your full mailing address including the postal code and mail a cheque to the school in advance).

For an official certified transcript the required fee is $10.00 CDN payable by cash or cheque (cheque payable to Mount Douglas Secondary).  If you are having us mail the transcripts to your home please forward your cheque payment to:

Mount Douglas Secondary

3970 Gordon Head Road

Victoria, BC V8N 3X3  Canada